Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Blog Post

Color in the world is generally quite random; we live among a chaos of haphazard colors, placed without relation to what surrounds them. Signs advertising products from fast food to movies blast us surround us, constantly bombarding us with their discordant hues. Golden arches peak above the horizon, next to brown and pink doughnut billboards. When I come across an instance of color organization it arrests my attention, no matter what the product, a systemic display of color will seize my attention. Some instances of this occurrence I noticed in thinking about this blog entry are.     Yankee Candles, I bought the sent of the month, Autumn Leaves,
I immediately noticed the organized color arrangement of the candles, I am a sucker for this type of display

No comments:

Post a Comment